It was a good day today. I know I write a lot about the bad days so I thought I’d change it up and mark one of the good ones.
Here’s what made today so entirely good:
- I was on vacation. Day two of guilt-free living.
- I found out today I am officially approved for Ocrevus!! CVS/Caremark didn’t screw me!
- I also found out today I was approved for the Ocrevus patient assistance program which means I will pay a hefty sum of FIVE AMERICAN DOLLARS for my twice yearly infusions. That is not a typo.
- I saw my precious, aka Cheryl my Therapist, and we both felt very happy with my latest epiphanies.
- I had a blue plate special dinner with one of my best and longest friends. We met in kindergarten. She met me at 4:30pm. She didn’t care about my yoga pants or my lack of makeup. We laughed and laughed.
Today was a good day. I’ll take it.